A re-entry Visa in Japan is a legal and binding document which is most likely similar to a person’s identity certificate. This is issued by the country’s Ministry of Justice. Descriptively, its primary characterization is a passport-like booklet with a brown-colored cover. It has the following printed inscriptions: RE-ENTRY PERMIT TO JAPAN, which can be quickly seen in front of this very essential travel-related paper. Purposely, ito ay ginagamit upang makabalik ang isang tao mula sa Pilipinas patungong Japan. Ito ay naglalaman ng 28 na pahina na kasama ang mga sumusunod: Personal Information, instruction and VISA pages.
Meanwhile, ang mga tinatawag na valid dates of re-entry in Japan ay depende sa stamps na makikita sa visa pages. Anu-ano ang nga ba ang mga pangunahing requisites for a visa re-entry in Japan mula sa Pilipinas?
Foreign nationals must have a valid passport and a resident card if they wish to re-enter the said country within a year from the time of their departure, to fruitfully continue their endeavors in the “Land of the Rising Sun.” When they leave Japan, it is a MUST to present their valid resident card. Then, tick the column na nagsasaad ng intention of departure by the Special Permit Re-entry System on a so-called ED card for a Special Re-entry Permit.
However, they are not lawfully permitted to extend the permit while these people are traveling abroad. They will unfortunately lose their residential status if they fail to re-enter Japan within a year.
Special Re-Entry Exclusions
Likewise, the Special Re-Entry Permit in Japan excludes the following:
- Resident Status on the verge of revocation
- Those people who have their confirmation of departure that falls under the category of being SUSPENDED
- Travelers with written detention orders
- Persons with a refugee application and who remain under the folds of a Resident Status with Designed Activities
- People who threaten the dynamic national security of Japan
- Bring the following: Philippine Passport, newly issued resident card, revenue stamps for a re-entry permit.
- Fill out a specific document that pertains to your re-entry visa to Japan.
- In case of a visa change matapos makakuha ng re-entry permit, kumuha ulit ng panibagong re-entry permit.
- For a re-extension, fill out the required form for such a concern.
- Resident Card or the Special Permanent Residential Certificate
A re-entry visa to Japan from the Philippines should be filed through its accredited agencies. For more info, you can visit http://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/visiting/new%20visa/re-entry.htm.
The maximum validity of a re-entry visa from the Philippines to Japan ay di dapat lalagpas ng limang taon after the implementation of this new system.
Sa mga nagnanais na magkaroon ng mga bagong impormasyon ukol sa usaping ito, maaari ninyong mabasa sa bagong website na ito – http://www.immi-moj.go.jp/newimmiact_1/en/point_3-4.html.
Ang bansang Japan ay di nagkakait ng kanilang mga oportunidad para sa mga Filipino. Ito ay isang magandang pagkakataon upang mapalawaig ang samahan ng Pilipinas at bansang Japan.
image credit: Max Braun/Flickr