Forget spending time and money at your local spa. The secret to great skin is as close as your kitchen! Pamper yourself with these simple, homemade facial masks.
1. Moisturizing Avocado Face Mask: Don’t toss your avocados when turn that icky brown—instead, use those leftovers in this moisturizing face mask. Regardless of the color, creamy avocados will help moisturize dry skin.
2. Honey and Banana Face Mask: Make your morning toast jealous with this sweet face mask. A combo of honey and mashed banana will leave your skin soft and radiant.
3. Moisturizing Orange Face Mask: Forget the bronzer, this orange face mask is the way to go for an all natural glow. Fresh squeezed O.J. packs a moisturizing punch that your skin will love.
4. Yogurt and Green Clay Mask: Next time you’re sitting at home eating honey-drizzled greek yogurt, we dare you to rub it on your face! In all seriousness, yogurt helps to refine your pores, among other things, and honey keeps your skin looking young and plump. Adding clay just increases the benefits.
5. Pineapple Papaya Facial Mask: This tropical face mask is sure to recall the best moments of summer while busting through dead skin and reducing wrinkles. You might feeling a slight tingling on your face with this mask, but don’t fret—it’s just the fruit at work.
6. DIY Edible “Mud” Mask: Cocoa powder leaves the color of this six-ingredient face mask looking just like mud. But lucky for our rumbling stomachs, this face mask is totally edible and supposedly tastes like a chocolate banana smoothie!
7. Pumpkin Mask: Full of vitamins, antioxidants and many more skin-loving nutrients, pumpkin should be a go-to for skincare year round.